We are excited that you are considering NISA for your child. We will support you throughout the admissions process and look forward to welcoming you to the NISA.
Students seeking registration at NISA from Kindergarten to Secondary are placed according to their age on or before 30 September.
- Please, download the application form, and complete your application form and supporting documents together with a one-time, non-refundable application fee. Once the application form is completed, please submit it to the following email address: email@example.com
- Please, contact the school office with regard to school fee details, payment procedure, and options.
The required supporting documents are as follows:
- Previous scholastic records from the last school attended
- A recommendation letter from the last school attended is needed.
- Evidence of date of birth or ID card, passport copy (if applicable)
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Child’s health record
- After the application is submitted, a parent meeting and child assessment will be scheduled.
- Based on the applicant’s previous scholastic records and performance on the NISA admissions assessment, the Admissions Committee will make a decision on whether or not to offer the applicant a place. You will be notified by email or message of the outcome.
- When a place is offered, you will be required to sign our Payment and Refund policy and pay the registration fee, by the date indicated on the invoice to confirm your child’s place.
- For more information, please email us or call our admissions office at 01-551795, 01-541085, 01-546837,01-543926.